In an ongoing effort to cultivate high quality information on the green roof and wall market in North America, Green Roofs for Healthy Cities offers FREE monthly webinars on a variety of green roof and wall topics. Drawing on the wealth of industry expertise brought by GRHC members, the Open Forum Webinar platform offers opportunities to learn from and interact with industry leaders on the most engaging green roof and wall topics.
Upcoming Open Forum Webinar
Irrigation and Water Management
August 29 - 3pm Easterm
This month, Green Roofs for Healthy Cities is joined by Warren Gorowitz from Ewing Irrigation Products to discuss irrigation and water management strategies for green infrastructure installations.
Learn about several irrigation technologies available to maintain green infrastructure installations and other water management tools and strategies to ensure your projects perform optimally.
Can't attend this month's webinar? All GRHC Members have unlimited archive access to past webinar recordings through the Member's Portal.
Not a GRHC member yet? Sign up today and get access to hours of exceptional green roof and wall information.
Past Webinar Topics
- Green Roofs for Healthy Cities Activity Update & New Strategic Direction
- The State of the Green Wall Industry - Understanding Green Wall Products, Their Impact and Applications
- Zero Landfill and Vegetated Roofing
- State of the Industry and What's New at CitiesAlive
- Green Walls, Indoor Air Quality, and Biophilic Design
- Net Zero Water Introduction and Overview
- Mycorrhizae and the Green Roof Media Ecosystem - The Science, and Latest Developments
- Biodiversity on Green Roofs: Designing it, Adding it, Maintaining it
- Wind Uplift and Vegetative Roofing Systems
- Green Walls and Biofiltration
- Award Winning Design