Green Roofs for Healthy Cities (GRHC) members are a community of like-minded professionals and organizations working together to increase the awareness of the economic, social, and environmental benefits of green roofs, green walls, and other forms of living architecture through education, advocacy, professionalism, and celebrations of excellence.
Membership allows you to:
- Stay connected to the living architecture industry through numerous annual networking opportunities, events, and member communications.
- Shape the future of the industry by participating on GRHC committees.
- Learn more about living architecture by keeping up with cutting-edge research, the latest industry best practices, standards, and developments.
- Market your products and services via online and offline channels such as market development symposia, the Living Architecture Monitor magazine, and our website, which receives over 40,000 visitors per month.
- Utilize cost-benefit tools such as the GreenSave Calculator and other online resources.
Individuals with personal or professional interest in the growing green roof and wall industry in North America can benefit from the many resources, publications and discounted events offered by Green Roofs for Healthy Cities throughout the year.
Individual Memberships range in value from $55 to $207.50 USD
Companies and organizations seeking high-visibility to market and/or a desire to more actively participate in the future development of the industry.
Corporate Memberships range in value from $550 to $5,200 US annually.