2012 Award Winners
The 2012 Green Roof and Wall Awards of Excellence recognize outstanding projects in seven different design categories, as well as accomplishments in research and policy development. This year's Awards ceremony takes place on October 19th, 2012, at CitiesAlive, the 10th Annual Green Roof and Wall Conference in Chicago, IL.
About The Awards
Green Roofs for Healthy Cities established the Green Roof Awards of Excellence in 2003 to recognize green roof projects which exhibit extraordinary leadership in integrated design and implementation. The awards also increase general awareness of green roof and green wall infrastructure and its associated public and private benefits, while recognizing the valuable contributions of green roof and green wall design professionals.
Thank You to Our Judges:
- Jeffrey Bruce, FASLA, LEED, ASIC, GRP (Jeffery L. Bruce & Company)
- Terry Guen, FASLA (Terry Guen Design Associates, Inc.)
- Michael Krause, Kandiyohi Development Partners
- Monica Kuhn, B.E.S., B.Arch., O.A.A. GRP (Monica E. Kuhn, Architect Inc.)
- Christopher Lyon (Tournesol Siteworks)
- Marguerite Wells (Motherplants Ltd.)
- David Yocca, FASLA, RLA, AICP, LEED AP (Conservation Design Forum)