Individual Membership Benefits
Individuals practicing the art of living architecture; those who wish to become more involved in the industry; or anyone with a desire to learn more about green roofs and green walls should register for an Individual Membership with Green Roofs for Healthy Cities (GRHC).
As an Individual Member you receive:
- A print and digital subscription to the Living Architecture Monitor magazine.
- $100 discount on a full delegate registration to GRHC’s annual CitiesAlive conference, and further discounts to GRHC's full and half-day professional training courses.
- Access to the Living Architecture Toolbox, a members-only online resource centre with the GreenSave Calculator (a green roof cost/benefit tool), info on funding sources, and more!
- Discounts on the purchase of GRHC’s Conference Proceedings CD-ROMs, which contain hundreds of peer reviewed research, design and policy papers from past conferences.
- Monthly e-mail updates on emerging developments in the green roof and wall industry.
- Opportunity to actively participate on GRHC’s various standing committees and help shape the future of the industry.
Membership dues are $160 US annually.
Individual Affiliate Membership
Individuals who are employed by one of GRHC's Corporate Members can apply for an Individual Affiliate Membership ($100 US annually) by clicking here. As an Individual Affiliate Member you receive the same set of benefits as an Individual Member.
Renewing GRP Membership
In order to maintain accredited status, GRPs must satisfy the following requirements:
- Remit an annual GRP renewal fee of $47.50
- Obtain and report 16 Continuing Education Units (CEU) within two years of the date they wrote the exam
The Renewing Green Roof Professional (GRP) membership dues are $207.50 US annually.